This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
PM - Project Management
1 Nov 2017
30 Apr 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
The project management activities aim to ensure the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
Management activities are divided into 4 main action:
Coordination of the activities aim to ensure :
• Effective Planning of all the activities
• Effective organisaiton of thee transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Appropriate Creation and update of the project website
• Constant in progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information among partners
• Monitoring of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
Dissemination activities aim to:
- Making the Portal accessible to the largest possible number of stakeholders
- Sharing the Portal and the results with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing project information with the highest number of citizens
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on the theatrical topic, etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out
Coordination of the activities
Pixel, in cooperation with the project scientific coordinators, produced all the material for the kick off meeting. Pixel organized, hosted and managed the kick off partners' meeting. In particular:
1. The venue of the partner meeting has been prepared
2. An accommodation was given to all the partners attending the meeting
3. Information was given about the meeting practicalities and the city by preparing documentation.
4. The meeting folder was developed and the folder was then printed and distributed to the partners.
5. The project presentation was created using MS PowerPoint and was introduced during the meeting.
6. Inside the meeting folder was added a Calendar of Activities, an instrument for all partners to have a complete and resumed view over the activities of the project in all its length.
7. After the meeting, detailed minutes were prepared about what has been said and decided. A full list of annexes was also produced, some updating the drafts presented during the meeting while others were started from scratch.
8. The minutes and the annexes were then sent to the partners via email and uploaded on the web site.
The same process was implemented for:
- the Second Meeting organised in cooperation with EuroEd and held in IASI (RO) in September 2018
- the Third Meeting organised in cooperation with eMundus and held in Kaunas (LT) in April 2019
Pixel took care of the transnational co-ordination and supervision of each activity to be carried by the partners, by creating a calendar of activities with established deadlines and mailing lists to manage each time period. Pixel produced and contributed to the production of forms to be used for the project activities and project management. For every activity Pixel sent the project partners the needed material, reminded the deadlines, answered the questions over any kind of issue, collected the produced material and sent it to technical partner.
Pixel created the dissemination form and organized several dissemination events.
Pixel contributed to the creation of the project’s brochure in English and coordinated the partners for the translation in their national languages.
Also Pixel took care of :
- Contribution to the Project brochure in English, to be translated by partners in National languages
- own Dissemination activities
Pixel created the templates and forms to be used by the partners for carrying out the exploitation activities.
The partners are currently involving the associated partners and collecting exploitation links.
Pixel is also in charge of the collection of the exploitation material produced by the partners and of its uploading on the project portal
Coordination of the activities
1. Organisation of kick off and second partners' meeting
2. Meeting Folders and Partners book
3. Project presentations
4. Calendar of Activities
5. Calendar of Deadlines
6. Partners' role
7. Forms to be used for the dissemination
8. Form to be used for tri-monthly activity reports
9.Form to be used for tri-monthly dissemination report
10.Guidelines for writing of best practice dissemination report
11. Forms for the associate partners involvement
12. Forms for the collection of exploitation links
13. First issue of the quality plan
14. Evaluation of partners' meeting
15. Organisation and coordination of the work of all partners, reminders of deadlines
16. Creation of the project portal