This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
EUROED Primary School
IO2 - Didactical Toolkit For Kindergardens
1 Nov 2017
31 Aug 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
The aim of the activities is to ensure the appropriate creation of the contents of the Toolkit according to standards outlined in the project Application and through a cooperative effort of all the project partners involved.
The creation of the Toolkit is structure in several activities:
- Creation of all the templates needed for carrying out the activities
- Implementation of the storytelling activities
- Creation of Story Didactical Toolkit
- Creation of Media based educational contents
- Transnational storytelling activity
- Creation of the Web Portal section hosting thee digital version of the Toolkit.
Description of activities carried out
To support the implementation of this intellectual output, EUROED Primary School, as partner in the project, was informed and approved the templates.
EUROED Primary School made a research on traditional tales and selected ten
fairy tales and legends to be implemented at national level.
EUROED Primary School sent an open invitation to parents and tutors to get involved in the story telling activities.
Parents told 5 traditional tales and kids made the drawings (pained their impression and what they remember the best)
- 10 traditional tales
- Contacted 5 kindergartens to be associated partners and signed the documents
- Selected 5 traditional tales
- Parents told 5 fairy-tales and children made the drawings (pained their impression and what they remember the best)