This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Ajuntament de Guadassuar
PM - Project Management
1 Nov 2017
30 Nov 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
The project management activities aim to ensure the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
Management activities are divided into 4 main action:
Coordination of the activities aim to ensure :
• Effective Planning of all the activities
• Effective organisaiton of thee transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Appropriate Creation and update of the project website
• Constant in progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information among partners
• Monitoring of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
Dissemination activities aim to:
- Making the Portal accessible to the largest possible number of stakeholders
- Sharing the Portal and the results with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing project information with the highest number of citizens.
- Organization of a 5 days training event.
- Organization of final conference in order to present the project activities and results
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on the theatrical topic, etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out
Guadassuar Town Council, has been carrying out the following activities:
The first activity carried out by the town hall together with Pixell, was to review the project, to prepare the first meeting with the partners in FlorenceThe Town Hall of Guadassuar also held several internal meetings with the staff of the municipality that was to participate in the project, thus ensuring that all staff knew what the objectives of the project were and what final products we want to obtain.
In coordination with Pixel, all the official documentation of the project (contracts, budgets, ...) was prepared and facilitated to all with the partners for their signature.
The official logo of the project and the information brochure were designed.
The municipality of Guadassuar participated in the first meeting in Florence and in the second meetind in Iasi, for which it had to carry out all the logistics preparation of the trip.
During the meeting, the municipality in coordination with Pixell formally presented the project to the rest of the partners. The project calendar was defined establishing the short-term objectives.
After the meeting, internal meetings were held periodically with the personnel that are part of the project to analyze its evolution.
The city council regularly also informs of the evolution of the project on the website of the project.
The municipality of Guadassuar participated in the third meeting in Kaunas where guidelines were established to perform output 2.
A Training Activity was organized, during 5 days, where several project partners participated.
Finally, when all the activities were available on the project website, a final conference was organized where the project was announced.
The municipality of Guadassuar, has translated the brochure of diffusion of the project in Spanish.
He has also carried out several activities to disseminate the project in schools Guadassuar and several populations, meeting with the directors of schools and children's teachers to invite them to participate in the project.
Advertise the project on the Guadassuar's website and on several Facebook pages.
The municipality of Guadassuar has contacted several early preschools to invite them to be part of the project, listening to their contributions and involving them in the activities. The schools of the municipality are willing to participate actively in the project contributing their ideas and experience.
Publication of announcements on several portals or websites