This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Ufficio Scolastico Regionale Per La Toscana
IO1 - Guides For The Innovation Of Pedagogical Approaches In ECEC
1 Nov 2017
31 Jul 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
The aim of the activities is to ensure the appropriate creation of the Guides for the Innovation of Pedagogical Approaches in ECEC, according to the standards outlined in the project application.
Partners will share responsibilities and tasks, will produce Syllabus and then develop contents of Modules they have been assigned.
Partners will work on different parts of the Guides, but still collaborate and supporting each other, by bringing inputs, feedbacks and suggestions.
Activities which have to be carried out by Ufficio Scolastico Regionale per la Toscana together with accompanying partners for dedicated activities in which we work together:
Guidelines for Teachers
· USR Toscana (IT) (as main responsible partner) and eMundus (LT) for Module 3 - Cooperation with children families and involvement of children caregivers in school activities
Guidelines for families and caregivers
USR Toscana (IT) (as main responsible partner) and EuroEd (RO) for Module 2 - families help and support to preschool services in the building of the cognitive and precognitive social development of children
Description of activities carried out
The activities, related to the creation of the IO1, developed so far are the following:
- Research activities related to the IO1 content
- Designing and collaborating to design Syllabus for Module 3 of the Guide for Teachers
- Designing and collaborating to design Syllabus for Module 2 of the Families and Caregivers’ Guide
- collaborating with the Tuscan schools of the network for the realization of the modules
- Searching information, articles, pedagogical and didactical materials on Modules’ subjects
- Developing and drafting Modules contents
- Searching and developing practical exercises.
- translating in italian language and edit the contents of all modules of the Teachers' Guide and the families/caregivers' Guide
Guidelines for Teachers
Module 3 is complete in collaboration with eMundus (LT) team
Guidelines for Caregivers
Module 2 is complete in collaboration with EuroEd (RO) team
The Italian translation of the forms is completed