This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
PM - Project Management
1 Nov 2017
17 Sep 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
The project management activities aim to ensure the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
Management activities are divided into 4 main action:
Coordination of the activities aim to ensure :
- Effective planning and overall coordination of all the activities
- Participation and organization of Transnational Meetings
- Constant in progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports
- Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information among partners
- Monitoring of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
Dissemination activities aim to:
- Carrying out dissemination activities, spreading information about the project activities, outputs and results among stakeholder and target groups
- Sharing the Portal and the results with the highest number of operators in the field of education.
-Translating the project Brochure into national language.
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
- Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on the theatrical topic, etc.)
- Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
- Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out
Xano Channel has been carrying out the following activities:
At the very initial stage, Xano Channel informed the internal staff about the project approval, the main activities and the expected results. Roles and responsibilities were also assigned to staff members.
All the official project documents (contract, budget, etc.) were approved and eventually filled and signed.
Xano Channel took part in the Kick-Off meeting in Florence (IT), and run logistics preparation for the travel, like booking flight, filling in registering forms, etc.
During the meeting, it gave feedbacks on the proposed templates to carry out several project actions, validated them, discussed and better defined together with partners activities, responsibilities and deadlines.
Since the beginning of the project, meetings with staff members have been held in order to coordinate and monitor the development of both outcomes/outputs and activities and to keep track of the work done so far.
General administrative tasks have been also carried out regularly.
Xano has been also reporting all the activities, by uploading the related information on the project website.
Xano Channel has been promoting the project, carrying out several dissemination activities, where information about project objectives, activities, intellectual outputs and other expected results have been transmitted.
Detailed information about the dissemination activities have been reported on the Dissemination section of the Project webiste.
Xano Channel has selected and get in contact with entities and schools to get their support for project sustainability, by sharing results and collaborating as multiplier agents.
- Reporting activities carried out so far
- Participation in the Kick-Off Meeting
- Participation in the second partners meeting
- Dissemination activities
- Selected stakeholder to be engaged in the project.