This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
PM - Project Management
1 Nov 2017
31 Dec 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
Objectives of activities carried out:
The project management activities are carried out in the project, aiming at the efficient and fluent project progress and monitoring.
Project management and administration activities include:
* local coordination and monitoring of tasks related to the development of Intellectual Outputs,
* management of the team work
* regular reporting and financial administration
* organization and participation in the project meetings
* organization of the multiplier events,
* dissemination and exploitation of project objectives and results through various channels in local, national, international levels.
Description of activities carried out
1. Preparation of the project contractual documents and staff contracts.
2. Planning and monitoring all the tasks and deadlines of the project.
3. Preparation for the kick-off meeting, participation in the meeting (1 person from eMundus participated in Florence, Italy)
4. Monitoring of the project budget
5. Preparation and check of timesheets
6. Contacting associated partners and establishing a network of stakeholders for future exploitation of the results.
7. Participating in, or/and carrying out, dissemination activities regarding the project.
8. Communication and collaboration with all partners and local users, institutions.
9. Providing the requested contents for the TIK web portal.
10. Review and comments for TIK brochure
11. Translation of TIK brochure in Lithuanian
12. Participation in 2nd meeting (Iasi, Romania)
13. Preparation and provision of Progress Report (Activities, Financial, Dissemination)
1. Signed Partnership Agreement.
2. Signed order about project group
3. Ready staff contracts and letters of involvement in the project
4. Staff timesheets
5. Establishment of an internal monitoring tool of budget and tasks
6. Presentation of TIK in dissemination events
7. Contact list with associated partners/beneficiaries
8. Participation of 1 person in 1st international meeting
9. Evaluation of the project during the meeting
10. Participation of 1 person in 2nd international meeting
11. Evaluation of the project during the meeting
12. Preparation and provision of Progress Report (Activities, Financial, Dissemination)