This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
IO1 - Guides For The Innovation Of Pedagogical Approaches In ECEC
1 Nov 2017
30 Sep 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
The aim of the activities is to ensure the appropriate creation of the Guides for the Innovation of Pedagogical Approaches in ECEC, according to the standards outlined in the project application.
Partners will share responsibilities and tasks, will produce Syllabus and then develop contents of Modules they have been assigned.
Partners will work on different parts of the Guides, but still collaborate and supporting each other, by bringing inputs, feedbacks and suggestions.
Description of activities carried out
During the Kick-Off Meeting, Xano Channel has been informed, discussed and validated together with all partners the Templates created by the project promoter and Pixel Association.
The activities, related to the creation of the IO1, developed so far are the following:
- Research activities related to the IO1 subject
- Designing and collaborating to design Syllabus for Module 1 and 2 of the Guide for Teachers
- Designing and collaborating to design Syllabus for Module 1 and 3 of the Families and Caregivers’ Guide
- Searching information, articles, pedagogical and didactical materials on Modules’ subjects
- Developing and drafting Modules contents
- Searching and developing practical exercises.
Syllabus of Module 1 and 2 of the Guide for Teachers
Syllabus of Module 1 and 3 of the Guide for Families and Caregivers.